Deep segmentation allows you to create audiences groups according to your requests. Choose between various filters, combine them and target your customers with high precision.
Start creating your own audience segment according your needs and marketing strategy by adding New Audience.
Customers are divided here into three groups based on their newsletters subscription request:
- Every day group wants to receive newsletters every day
- Special occasion means sometimes only, e.g. when there are special monthly or weekly deals
- Never – they do not want to receive newsletters at all
Now you can start adding filters and filter’s blocks according to your marketing strategy and requested target group.
Here you can choose between various filters, create blocks and work with relation between them. The complete list of filters with their explanation you can find here. The relation between blocks and filters is following:
- relation between filters in a block is AND – to prune the audience
- relation between blocks is OR – to grow the audience
Please be aware of negation of conjunction (AND) and disjunction (OR) in the following way (see De Morgan’s Laws) :
- NOT (a AND b) is equivalent to (NOT a) OR (NOT b).
- NOT (a OR b) is equivalent to (NOT a) AND (NOT b).
Thus, if you want to find complementary segment to your defined filters, use the negation of all your filters.
You can also choose one of your filters which you have created and saved already. Or, reversely, you can archive new filter via small arrows above.
Then you can use the button Search for previewing all customers included in audience group you set or you can easily export mail addresses from Yottly by clicking on Generate CSV button.